COVID Class Info
Indoor/Outdoor/Zoom Accessible Classes
Progams - Aikido (Adult - Kids) & Tai Chi
Overview Class Structure
We use several venues and training methods to meet the diverse needs of the people interested in our programs. If you have any questions on the right approach for you, please contact us.
Outdoor Weather Alert
For any class updates, check notices in the calendar for that specific class.
Ridge Road Park
Must sign new waiver upon returning to indoor training the first time with current contact info. Bring and leave at facility.
FYI - General Indoor Safety
- First defense: mindfulness of your health - not coming if illness developing
- Ventilation: front & back door fans expel roughly 3-4x air in space/minute
- Winter: Hepa air purifiers certified to clean the entire space volume in 3 minutes
- Covid pods possible during periods of high transmission
- Air Conditioning available but rarely used due to ventilation.
- Masks are optional. If someone requests others to wear a mask, we can discuss.
- Physical distancing encouraged
- Maintaining good ventilation between sessions.
- Practice awareness - do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Other requests for safety respected.
- Bring own drinking water.
- No changing at facility, regular clothes allowed
- Recommend using your own equipment
- Limited space for observation of session
- Sanitizer available upon entry and exit of facility
- Temperature checks available if parents unsure for their children