COVID Class Info
Practice in the Era of Covid: Stress Reduction and Exercise Improves Health/Immune Response
Come watch one of our classes first. Our general policies for adults and children:
- Outdoor classes should maintain a distance of 6-10’ or more.
- No one is expected or required to be any closer.
- Masks are encouraged, but can present problems during exercise. So greater distance must be maintained without a mask.
- Significant aerobic exercise does take place with children, but not as much with adults.
- Anaerobic exercise takes place with both adults and children, but breathing is normal.
- Consideration for heat given in degree of exercise.
- Zoom classes are available as well.
Visit our Covid Class Center for Location and Schedule Updates
Park Directions Weekends
Directions - Ridge Road Park. Please park in the lot and look to the right of the lot and back into the park to find class.
Park Directions Weekdays
Directions for parking by Crestwood Train Station - 2 hour parking allowed in the area.