COVID DOH Requirements & Indoor Session Sign Up Form
Must sign new waiver upon returning to indoor training the first time with current contact info. Bring and leave at facility.
Indoor Ventilation Precautions
In addition to the NYS requirments, indoor classes will only included normal breathing, without the deep breathing used in aerobic exercise. Any aerobic exercise is encouraged for short/high intensity outdoor training. In addition, air purifiers with HEPA filters protecting to .3 microns are used during class and afterwards. Their maximum potential specifications indicate the entire center's airspace can be purified approximately every 5 minutes.
We also have a no touch forehead thermometer for optional use - particularly for children who may not know if they have a fever as easily as adults.
- Prior to session, wait outside in car, when waived in, maintain 6'
- Sanitizer available upon entry and exit of facility, gargle as well if possible
- Practice awareness - do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Bring own drinking water.
- 6 people/families per session with sign up below in advance
- No changing at facility, regular clothes allowed
- Must maintain 6' distance at all times/no contact
- Follow flow of traffic as given by instructor (see below)
- Must bring all your own equipment each time
- If one is capable, masks required covering eyes/nose - not bandana/buff/gaiter
- For those not medically able to tolerate a mask (CDC guidance: People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a mask if it causes difficulty breathing...), a face shield is required.
- Bathroom protocols to be followed
- No "open practice" after session
- There is no space for observation of session
- Generally use of any public bathroom is discouraged
- Generally disinfectant in top of toilet for each flush
- Parents required to insure below stipulations met for children
- Required - toilet seat down before flushing
- Spray and cleaning floor near toilet
- Wash hands/use wipe for disinfecting
- Use wipe for toilet handle, sink knobs and bathroom door knob
FYI - Additional Protocols
- NYS travel advisory for high risk states.
- If mask forgotten, replacements available (small suggested donation).
- Ventilation: front & back door fans expel roughly 18,000cfm of air
- Hepa air purifiers available certified to clean roughly 7.5x the space/hour